Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Support Group Tuesday

Went to my support group at the senior center today. We have this new woman who has been there about 3 times. She is starting to irk the regular members. She is loud and very rude. She interrupts others when they are talking and she sits and complains loudly that it is too hot in the room. Whenever she talks it is usually something about “poor me”. At first I thought it was just me, but at lunch the other ladies said that they don't care much for her either.
We've been having smaller groups lately. We are guessing that some of the people are away on trips for the summer.
It was actually somewhat cooler here today and a little cloudy. Was in the mid-80s as compared to the 100's we've had the past few days plus they are saying there could be some thunder storms in some areas.
I love to photograph clouds because they are such good subject matter. I noticed after I uploaded this one that there was an Aussie Cattle Dog at the top of the cloud. Can you see it?

2 comments:

  1. What a great cloud formation. You are lucky to have seen that when you did.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay