Friday, August 15, 2014

Warm Friday

Didn't really do very much today. Did our Friday dog walk with Jean and her dogs. Basically just sat on the sofa all day either watching TV or messing around on the computer.
I'm really starting to get bombarded with all of the Medicare junk mail in my mailbox these days. I still have about 5 months until I turn 65 and I already know who I am going with. A lot of the stuff I get doesn't even have a provider's name on it. All it has is my name and wants me to answer a few questions and return it to a P.O. Box, but of course, I'm not falling for that. Have not gotten my Medicare Card for the government yet, but I figure that will be coming in the next couple of months.
Got up to about 97° here today. At least it is cool in the morning and also cools down in the evening.
Since it was too warm for an afternoon walk outside, I did a 1 1/2 mile walk indoors.

Hiker was hiding under the sofa pillows again.

1 comment:

  1. Hiker looks cute hiding out. You have to be so careful who you give information too from things received in the mail. Glad you didn't fall for it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay