Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Again

Up at 6 am to go on our regular Monday dog walk with Jean. The humidity was 83% while we were out walking, but the sky is clear.
After the walk, I made some breakfast and then headed out to get my lottery tickets and also went to Sam's Club. I was running out of some of my vitamin supplements. When I came out of Sam's I noticed that the wind was starting to pick up. They are saying we are going to have some pretty gusty winds later today.
After I got home, I called Kaiser to make my mammogram appointment. I'm not really due until October, but I kept getting phone calls, letters and emails from them telling me that I was overdue as of July 11th. I don't know where they came up with the idea that I was overdue because I always keep really good track of when I'm due for appointments, lab work, etc.
I also called and made an appointment to get my carpet cleaned professionally. I've always cleaned my carpet myself but it really needs a good deep cleaning, so I decided to call Chem Dry to come out and do it. They will be here on Thursday, sometime between 10 am and 1 pm. They told me that the products they use are 100% pet safe.
I only got a little bit of drizzly rain here last evening and last night, but out in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, they had downpours up to 3 1/2” per hour with a lot of flash flooding and mud flows.
Tomorrow, my neighbor Jean and I are going to the Ventura County Fair, so I won't be going to my support group this week. It is “senior day” at the fair so we get in for free, but we still have to pay for parking.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay