Thursday, August 14, 2014

Lunch With Friends

Boy was I tired last night. I had done a 3 mile 45 minute indoor walk with my Leslie Sansone DVDs. I had to struggle to stay awake during “Extant” and even then, I think I may have dozed off a couple of time.
Got up at 7 am and immediately took Hiker out for a 2 mile walk. Wanted to get out early before it got too hot.
Met several of the Lockheed Retired Girls for lunch at the new Round Table Pizza Parlor here in Canyon Country. For those of you who know the ladies, I was with Judy Holdt, Sandi Owens, Lynn Toler, Marce Smith and Gail Plessner. Good food and good friends. What else can you ask for?
Got up into the mid-90s here today. Actually there was a nice breeze so it almost didn't feel like it was that warm.

Hiker got some new toys from her "Aunt" Judy today.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay