Friday, July 10, 2015

Beautiful Summer Day

Got up at 5:45 am to get ready for our Friday dog walk with Jean and her dogs. We did a little over 2 miles this morning.
Jean headed home while I fixed some breakfast and then Hiker and I went over to Jean’s house so she could groom Hiker. I had Jean shave Hiker for the summer to keep her cool. We were there for about an hour and a half and then came home to watch Y&R.
It is very rare that we have temperatures under 90° here in the middle of July. This morning it was beautiful and in the 70s and then after lunch it was right around 80° with a nice cool breeze. Took Hiker over to Central Park for a nice afternoon walk.
Since I bought a Fitbit Charge tracker a couple of weeks ago, it seems that I have been getting in more exercise again because it gives me some incentive to try to get at least 10,000 steps in every day. I’ve gotten over 10,000 steps 4 out of 6 days so far this week.
She got to meet a couple of dogs in the park. One of them was the Corgi she met a couple of weeks ago named Annie. I remembered Annie because my sister-in-law used to have a Corgi named Annie.
Came home and paid some bills and then settled down to watch some TV.



1 comment:

  1. I hope Annie and Hiker get to be good friends. The fitbit sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay