Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Friday To All

This morning when my alarm went off, I was in a deep sleep and dreaming. All I remember about the dream was at first I was with a bunch of people and we were wandering around in a store kind of like a Big Lots, then I was at someone’s house and Ben was there with me. I have not had a dream about him in a long time. Anyway, he was with me and we were getting ready to leave when Ben’s mom (who is also passed) came into the room where we were and asked us if we were going to stay for dinner and she proceeded to tell us what she was making to eat when my alarm went off.
I was so groggy when I woke up. I kept falling asleep on the sofa all day yesterday. I think I’m just so tired from all of the heat and humidity. I was barely able to stay awake last night to watch “Under The Dome”. I think I may have dozed off a couple of times while it was on, but I’m not sure since they kept jumping around with the storyline.
Went on our dog walk with Jean and her dogs. It was very humid while we were out. We let the dogs play for a little while in my yard. I love watching Hiker play with the other dogs. She used to be so shy with them when I first got her. Now she is chasing them all round the yard and “wrestling” with them in the grass. It fills my heart to watch them play.
Saw another one of my weather station reports on KCAL9 again just after noon. Seems like they show my reports on Channel 9 between 12 noon and 1 pm more than any other time slot.
Just finished doing a 1 mile indoor walk with my Leslie Sansone DVD. Even though we did a dog walk this morning, I don’t get any aerobic exercise with that one, so I decided to do more this afternoon.
Too hot for a walk outside. It is 102° right now at 3 pm. Yesterday we got up to 110.8°.

Here is a picture I shot of the "Blue Moon" around 5:45 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay