Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Fun Lunch At Olive Garden

According to my Fitbit I only got two and a half hours of sleep last night. I know I fell asleep around 10:30 or so. Around 2 am Hiker started getting very restless and would not settle down. She would jump off the bed and then back up onto the bed, then she would turn circles on the bed trying to get comfortable. She just would not go to sleep. I finally asked her if she needed to go potty. She had gone out before we went to bed, but that’s the only thing I could think of that was wrong with her. When I said “potty”, she jumped off the bed and went to the patio door. I let her out and she went poop and then came right back in. She got up onto the bed and went to sleep and was fine the rest of the morning. So I guess she had to go!
Once she woke me up, I had trouble going back to sleep, so I turned the TV back on and I watched an entire episode of “Murder She Wrote” and about half an episode of “Hart To Hart” before I started to doze off again. Then Hiker woke me up again just before 6 am to go outside to pee.
I didn’t want to sleep in even though I was pooped because I needed to go grocery shopping this morning before I met the group girls over a the Olive Garden for lunch.
Was humid again this morning, but not quite as much as it has been for the past few days. I’m hoping that we will start getting some dry heat if it’s going to stay warm. I do not know how the people who live on the eastern side of the United States can stand the humidity all of the time.
Had a great time at lunch with my girlfriends from the group.





1 comment:

  1. Poor Hiker. When you have to go, you have to go. humidity is the worst, part of summer, no doubt about it

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay