Thursday, July 2, 2015

Can't Wait Until Fall Gets Here

Up around our normal time this morning. Had some breakfast and then I vacuumed my entire house with my new Shark vacuum.
I really like the Shark. This was the first time I’d done the entire house with it and it really seems to have a lot of suction. I think even more than the Dyson I had before. Dyson claims they have more suction than anyone else, but I don’t think so. The Shark sucked up so much dirt and dog hair. It was amazing.
Had to go buy my lottery ticket for Saturday, then I went to the Canyon Country post office to drop off a package that I needed to mail.
Was not quite as hot temperature-wise today as it has been, but the humidity made it feel just as hot.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a Shark and I too like it. I did make a mistake and didn't buy the one I really wanted because I couldn't find a clerk out here who could answer my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about the Shark vacuum. Good to know. Mine is getting older and is not sucking up anything.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay