Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ordinary Thursday

Up around 7:30 this morning. A bowl of cereal and then off Hiker and I went for a morning walk. I drove us up to Canyon Country Park and we did about a mile and a half walk up to the second level of the park and then back down. The walking path in the park actually climbs 80 ft.
Looked like they and a summer camp for little kids there as all of these parents were walking with their kids over to the park’s rec room and all of the kids had on blue shirts that said “Camp Clarita” on them.
In the afternoon I had my lunch while watching “Y&R”. Then I had to do some housework. While doing it. To prove that you never get over being a widow I was playing some music on my iPhone and the song “Unchained Melody” came on. I don’t know why, but the lyrics to this song sound so sad to me and I started thinking about Ben and I sat down and had a good cry. Every now and then, you have to let the tears out. But…I’m all better now!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Life is so full for you. But I find there are always the ups and downs. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good cry washes away what's festering deep within. Cleanses the soul.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay