Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Not A Bad Summer Day For SoCal

Hiker and I got up early this morning. Since we were not able to do a dog walk last Monday due to the weather, I got hold of Jean to see if she wanted to take the dogs out this morning. We took them on their normal walk and then came back to my house for them to play in my back yard.
After Jean went home, I went over to Wal-Mart to get some Fresh Pet dog food for Hiker and ended up buying some extra stuff for myself too.
Came back home and ran the weekly scans on my laptops. Next week we are supposed to get the new Windows 10 upgrade from Microsoft, so I’ll have to pick another day to do my weekly scans. All 3 of my laptops will receive the upgrade, so I’ll have to make sure I have them all turned on that day.
Watched “Y&R” and had some lunch. The weather wasn’t too bad today. There is still a little humidity in the air, but it seemed cooler. It was mostly cloudy, but the sun came out now and then and there was a nice breeze. We have really been having a strange summer this year.
Hiker was out on the patio sitting in the chair and kept barking at me to come outside and play, so we played with her football for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. sweet that Hiker was in a playful mood. It has indeed been a different kind of summer than usual.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay