Friday, July 3, 2015

Hot Afternoon At The Park

Up early for our regular Friday dog walk. Was cooler this morning and even though the humidity was over 50%, it didn’t seem as hot when we were walking.
After Jean and her dogs went home, Hiker and I had breakfast and then I gave myself a haircut with my Flowbee.
My mowers came to do the yard today since tomorrow is a holiday. I was expecting them as I remember they’ve come on Friday before if Saturday is a holiday.
Watched Y&R and had some lunch and then Hiker and I went over to Central Park. It was in the mid-90’s so we didn’t walk around much, plus me feet were hurting me too much to walk around. I just wanted to take Hiker for a ride in the car because she’s been cooped up inside so much with all of the hot days. We sat under the trees and just enjoyed the fresh air. Not very many people at the park today.
We actually walked almost a mile while at the park.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I haven't heard of a Flowbee in years. I'm surprised it still works. Glad it does. Hiker looks very happy in that photo. HAPPY FOURTH.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay