Thursday, July 30, 2015

Crazy Day

I was so tired last night that I didn’t stay up to watch “Extant” so I’ll have to watch it over the weekend.
I don’t know if I got too much sleep or if it’s the heat and humidity, but I was light-headed this morning. I know I don’t drink enough water, so I’ve been chugging it today.
I had planned on taking Hiker out for a morning walk as it was very overcast, so it didn’t feel blazing hot, but because of the lightheadedness, I decided no walk.
I decided to run my weekly scans on my laptops. I still had not received notice on my older 2 laptops that my Windows 10 was ready for download and installation, so I went in and checked the update history and noticed that they had tried to download it several times on both computer but that it had failed. I clicked on one of the failure notices and it gave me a link which I clicked on and found a place online to download Windows 10. So I started the download process on both laptops.
After my scans ran on my main laptop, there were several items on the new Windows 10 that froze up and would not work. I had to restore back to way early this morning and that fixed it, but now I’m afraid to do my weekly scans on any of my laptops. Hope I don’t get any viruses, malware, Trojans, etc.
Then I noticed that my weather station must have gone down while I was installed Windows 10 to my weather laptop. So now my station is not showing up on my iPhone and when I try to add it, it doesn’t work.
Started hearing thunder here around 1pm. Sun was out but there were huge black clouds coming from the east and I heard that they were having flash flood over in Acton, CA about 20 miles from here.
At 2:30 pm, my emergency alert on my iPhone went off and scared the crap out of me and Hiker. Said we were in the middle of a flashflood warning. Right after that, the National Weather Service put an alert on the TV. I’m waiting….
What a day I’ve had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay