Monday, December 21, 2015

Another Day Of Couch Surfing

Went to bed around 9 pm last night. Took a sleep aid hoping that I’d get more sleep than I did the night before. I did go to sleep about an hour after going to bed, but woke up around 1 am and could not go back to sleep, so I turned on the TV and finally fell back to sleep.
Hiker woke me up again around 6 am to outside. While she was out, I used the Zicam Nasal Swabs and when Hiker came back in, we went back to bed. I had considered staying in bed all day, but around 7 am, got up to make some poached eggs for me and Hiker. At least I have not my appetite.
Decided to just stay in my jammies and camp out on the sofa in the living room for the rest of the day, but I could also go back to bed if I wanted to later on. I’d rather watch TV on the big screen in the living room so that was why I moved to the living room.
So I have more time to get well now. I was supposed to go to my friend Linda’s house on Tuesday for a group lunch, but because I’m sick, one of the other ladies in our group had to go to Oxnard because her childhood friend just had a stroke and some other things that have popped up, Linda had to postpone our lunch to another day.
My neighbor Christiane called me to see how I was doing. She’s been sick with a bad cold also. She came down with it before I did.
Some of you have been asking how Hiker is doing. Well the Metacam that I gave her for 3 days seems to have helped. She seems to be back to normal, running around the house, playing with her toys and jumping up on the sofa and bed without whimpering. I’m so glad that she is no longer in pain. It kills me when she hurts and cannot tell me what’s wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay