Sunday, December 6, 2015

Another Lazy Day

I’ve got to stop being so lazy. Hiker and I stayed in bed until 8 am again this morning. As usual, I let Hiker out at 6 am to go potty and when she came back in, we got back into bed. I turned the TV on to watch “CBS Sunday Morning”, but instead I fell back to sleep and didn’t wake up until just before 8.
Last evening, before sitting down to watch a movie on Netflix, I had a major crying spell. Must be the season because I have not done that in a very long time. Goes to show you what how grief never goes away….it just changes.
It was another lazy day. I washed my sheets and towels, but didn’t do much of anything else. Once again sat on the sofa most of the day watching the Hallmark Channel. Just didn’t feel like going out and doing anything.
Thought once about putting Hiker in the car and driving up to Vasquez Rocks, but just wasn’t in the mood. Guess the time of year has gotten me feeling down a little.
Did go out into the back yard with Hiker and through around her football with her. She loves to make me chase her while she runs with it in her mouth.
Was 85° here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay