Friday, December 11, 2015

Community Christmas Party Tonight

Got up early for our Friday dog walk with Jean and her dogs. It was very cloudy while we were out but didn’t rain at that time.
After the walk, Jean asked me to come to her house to help her out with something on her computer that she didn’t understand. While there, she wanted to drive over to Pet Smart to pick up some dog calendars. They go on sale this time of year, normally $14.99, on sale for $7.49. She got a Cavalier King Charles calendar and I picked up a Blue Heeler calendar. I also bought a little squeaky Santa toy for Hiker that was also on sale.
Came back home and it started to sprinkle some. Only rained for a few minutes and then the sun came back out.
The water was turned off on my street while the work crew fixed a bad leak in a pipe just down the street from me. They turned it back on around 1:15 or 1:30. I was busy doing other things, so I barely noticed it being turned off.
Jean will be coming by at 4 pm and she and I are going over to the community rec room to help them set up for the community Christmas party which starts at 6:30 pm. Should be fun.
Below is our Christmas card to everyone for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay