Monday, December 14, 2015

Typical Monday

We got about a 10th of an inch of rain last night. Better than nothing I guess. It was in the high 30’s when Hiker and I got out of bed this morning. The wind was making it feel even colder.
We did a dog walk with Jean and with the wind blowing, I was freezing. I even made Hiker wear her Martha Steward jacket.
After our walk, I made some breakfast for me and Hiker and then I headed over to Wal-Mart. Usually they are not crowded at the time of the morning I got there, but the closer it gets to Christmas, the more crowded they get.
After lunch, I did some housework that I wanted to get out of the way. Didn’t really want to do it, but forced myself and now I’m glad that it’s done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay