Friday, December 18, 2015

Today's Blog Is Early

Didn’t do a dog walk this morning because I want Hiker to rest up and take it easy all weekend. She seemed better this morning. She jumped up onto the bed by herself when she came back inside after going potty and she jumped up on the sofa several times. She also stood on her back legs when I was giving her a treat at noon.
Hiker even let me brush her teeth a little this morning. I bought some poultry flavored enzyme toothpaste at the pet clinic yesterday and she loves the taste of it, so that helps a lot.
She and I drove over to the bank this morning so I could use the ATM. It was in the low 40’s at that time.
My neighbor Jean and I are heading over to the senior center this afternoon to go to a DMV Senior Driver Refresher Class so I will be sending this out early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay