Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Eye Appointment And Keith Is Here

I was up early this morning. Had to go down to Panorama City to be fitted for one contact lens for my left eye. I was there over 2 ½ hours. Also ordered some regular eye glasses for when I can’t or don’t want to wear the contact lens.

I have to go back next Tuesday for a follow-up and for them to finalize the order of my one-year supply of lenses. They will mail them to my home. When the eye glasses are made, they told me they could have them sent to Santa Clarita so I won’t have to drive all the way to Panorama City again.

Keith got here about an hour and a half after I got home. Hiker was glad to see him. He and I went to Everest for lunch and then went to Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club. Both places were swamped with people. I needed to pick up some Foster Grant reading glasses and computer glasses to wear when I have my contact lens in.

Today they told me to only wear the contact lens for 4 hours, tomorrow 6 hours, Thursday 8 hours, etc. They want my eyes to adjust slowly to wearing it. I got “Dailies” because I can throw them away each night after wearing them. They are a little more expensive but I save money on having to buy cleaning solutions and risk the chance of getting an eye infection. They are a much “healthier” contact lens.

Was somewhat warmer today. Got into the mid-60s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay