Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Feeling Better So Was Out And About

Up at 7 am this morning and felt about 70% better than I have felt for the past 4 days. Still not totally over this cold yet, but getting there.
Today was the last day for me to use my eye drops from when I had my cataract surgery. Glad I don’t have to do that anymore (until the other eye needs it).
After breakfast, I drove over to Food-4-Less to get some milk, orange juice and eggs. Didn’t want to run out over the weekend. It was cold outside, but sunny.
I felt better today so my neighbor Jean and I went over to the new Topper’s Pizza Place in Canyon Country. We’ve been to the one in Valencia, but ours just opened last month. Traffic was crazy and people were running traffic lights and not stopping for pedestrians. Made me remember why I usually do not drive anywhere near the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay