Thursday, December 3, 2015

Got An Afternoon Hike In Today

We actually got out of bed at 7 am this morning, only because I wanted to get over to Sam’s Club and do some shopping. While I was there, I noticed they sell contact lenses. Was checking them out for price and most of them were about the same price. Noticed Dailies are about $45 for 90 lenses.
It was 21 years ago on this date that Ben and I moved into our home here in Canyon View Estates (Canyon Country, CA) and I’m still here. I love my community. It’s quiet, well-kept and I feel very safe here.
After lunch, I took Hiker over to Placerita for an afternoon hike. I thought it was going to be chilly because the trail is in the shadows, but there was a breeze and it was a warm breeze. We stopped to sit on a bench a little over a mile into the canyon to relax and enjoy nature and kept hearing something walking around in the bushes down by the creek bed. At first I thought it was a bird but the footsteps were larger than a bird. Could have been a deer, but never did see anything.
Was almost 80° here today but didn’t really feel that warm outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay