Sunday, December 27, 2015

Another Sunday

Stayed in bed this morning, but didn’t sleep. I was watching “CBS Sunday Morning”. Got up at 8 am and had a little breakfast then I put some laundry into the washer and put clean sheets on the bed.

Decided to take down my Christmas garage door magnets and the few decorations I had put up on the front porch. I can tell I am still not over that cold. I feel much better, but just that little bit of work tired me out. It caused me to cough a little and made my nose run a bunch. Illnesses love to hang onto us longer as we age.

Didn’t really want to sit on the sofa all day like I’ve been doing for the past week or so. I put Hiker in the car and we drove over to the mall. They have a dog-friendly area called “The Patios” there, so I took her for a walk around there. They have dog drinking fountains and buckets of dog biscuits. Hiker liked that part, but she didn’t like all of the people wandering around, especially the kids. When the would come running toward her, she would stop and pee from fright. She’s not really very good with little kids.

Drove through Old Town Newhall and then headed for home. Stopped at the liquor store and picked up my lottery tickets for Wednesday.

My brother Ron called me from Paradise, CA. They’ve been having some rain and are supposed to get some snow soon. We are supposed to have warmer weather for the New Year’s weekend.

I thought I’d better do the vacuuming. I had not done it in 2 weeks because of my cold. That Shark Vacuum I have sure picks up a lot more dirt and dog hair than my old Dyson ever did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay