Sunday, December 13, 2015

Breezy Sunday

Slept in late this morning. Figured it was Sunday and I had no plans. But when I sleep in late, then I feel so lazy the rest of the day.
Did some laundry and had French toast for breakfast, then I put Hiker in the car and went to get my lottery tickets. Thought while we were out I’d take Hiker for a ride, so we drove around the valley for a while.
 Last night I watched a movie on Netflix. It was called “Beyond The Sea” and was kind of a bio on Bobby Darin. It was “OK” as movies go, but I loved the music.
Today I watched a movie called “It’s Complicated” with Meryl Streep. I like her, although I didn’t care much for “Ricki And The Flash”. It was just “OK”.
Was sunny but cool here most of the day. Hiker and I just stayed inside all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay