Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Lunch With My Beloved Friends

Was dreaming about my old job again last night. Every time I dream about when I was working, it is nothing like what it actually was. For some reason, I’m always working at night in the dreams and I never worked anything but the day shift. This time we were dismantling a building because the company was closing down. I was helping clean out the offices and getting ready to retire. Weird.
Hiker and I got out of bed at 7 am and I had some breakfast before we headed out for a morning walk. Was pretty warm outside. When we got back home it was already 71° but they keep saying we are going to cool way down and have some rain by Thursday.
Had a great time with my widowed girlfriends today at Chili’s.
Our friend Linda (one of the widows) took this photo of the rest of us today at Chili’s. Too bad she didn’t have the waitress take a picture so Linda could have been in it too.
Left to right – DeDee, Jane, Me, Robyn and Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay