Saturday, December 26, 2015

Windy Saturday

Lately I have been so tired in the mornings. I just don’t want to get out of bed. I don’t know if I’m still getting over that cold and that’s causing the problem or what. This morning, Hiker started barking at me and nuzzling me a little after 8 am trying to make me wake up. 
Was cold again this morning. 31° when I checked the thermometer. After we got out of bed the wind started blowing really hard. 
My brother Keith texted me that he doesn’t feel good. Doesn’t know if it’s something he ate or if he has a flu bug. He said his stomach is upset and he’s achy. Hope he gets better. He’s supposed to come up and visit Hiker and me next week.
Wind blew all day long. They said we may have Santa Ana Winds all weekend. Heard there is a bad brush fire over in Ventura County and that Hwy 101 was closed down for a while because of the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay