Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Eye Appointment

Got up early this morning. I had an appointment with my retinal doctor down in Panorama City and Jean was picking me up at 9:30 to take me down there.
He gave me another eye injection. I need them every 6 months and I had not had one since the middle of July so I was due.
On the way home, we stopped at a place called Wolf Creek for lunch. I didn’t care for it much. I didn’t think they had a very good menu and the burger I got wasn’t really that good.
Hiker was happy to see me when I got home and I was happy to see that she jumped up onto the sofa without whimpering when I got home. I still think I’ll have the vet at Tags look at her after I have her teeth cleaned there tomorrow morning. Maybe he can give her a shot or some pills to relax her muscles. If he can’t do anything for her (as they are a clinic), there is a new vet not far from me who takes walk-in appointments and I’ll take her there.
Hiker is all muscle, no fat. Dogs that are muscular seem to injure themselves more than dogs who are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay