Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Very HOT Sunday

We went for a 2 mile walk last evening around 8:00 pm. By that time it had cooled down enough for us to go out and for Hiker not to burn her little feet. Came home and sat out on my patio until about 10:00 pm before coming it and heading for bed. I had trouble falling asleep again but once I did, I had another strange dream. This one had my dear friend Vicky in it and she and I were back working at Lockheed again and it was just before Christmas vacation for us. I remember telling her she had to open some “pony mail” (she will know what that means even if no one else does LOL) before we headed home because she needed to “know what was going on”. I woke up thinking how strange that was. Got up around 7:00 am and had Hiker wake Keith up so we could go over to the Iron Horse Trail Head for a 2 mile walk this morning. Started getting warm pretty quick, so we headed for home and had breakfast. They are saying that we will be in the 103° to 106° by tomorrow and stay there for the rest of the week. It got up to 100° by 3:00 pm so we pretty much stayed inside the cool house with Hiker.

Keith at the Iron Horse
Trail Head

Hiker Girl staying cool in the house

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay