Thursday, August 30, 2012

What Day Is It?

Cannot believe that this coming weekend is Labor Day Weekend. It was 44 years ago this weekend that I was hired at Lockheed back in 1968. Also my brother Ron will turn 70 this Sunday and my brother Keith will be celebrating his 34th wedding anniversary on Sunday too. Got up this morning and headed over to Wal-Mart to get a few groceries. I sure don't grocery shop the same way I did when Ben was alive. We used to go and really stock up. Now I only buy things that I have run out of. Came home and walked Hiker down to the park since she had not been out for a few days other than in the backyard. Mopped my floors and then finally settled down to watch some TV. It was already 88° by 10:30 am. For some reason I kept thinking it was Friday all day. Got up into the high 90's today. Once it starts getting cooler again, I need to get outside and do some weeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay