Monday, August 13, 2012

Today Seemed To Fly By

Got up at 6:30 am to get ready to go on a dog walk with my neighbor Jean. Today we had an extra dog because she is boarding Dodger, her friend's dog for a few days. We left at 7:30 am today. We normally leave around 8:00 am but we thought maybe it would be a little cooler if we left 30 minutes earlier. This heat has caused Hiker to throw up a little a couple of times. She doesn't act sick, but I think the heat just upsets her tummy. I noticed that TNT was showing a marathon of “The Closer” leading up to the series finale tonight and then “Major Crimes” will debut right after. Sorry to see “Brenda Leigh” go...THANK YOU! I was shocked when Brenda's mother passed away in her sleep. The TV weatherman was good at predicting the temperature for my area this morning. He said it would hit 106° and it did. They say we will drop down into the 90's in the next few days (big deal) but then go back up into the 100's over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay