Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Group And Lunch With The Ladies

Went to my Grief Support Group this morning and then had lunch with several of the ladies from group. We always have such a good time at lunch. It gives us a chance to talk about our husbands and also to have a few laughs. I think we all really look forward to those lunches. Today we went over to Red Robin. They have some pretty good burgers there. We are back into a mini-heat wave for a couple of days. Today it got up to 105° but they say we will cool back down some again by the end of the week. Tomorrow morning I have to take my 4Runner over to the Toyota Dealer to have it serviced and to get it smogged. I really hate that task because it was something Ben always took care of. I'm hoping it won't take too long so I can just wait in the lobby while they do it, but it they tell me it will be two or three hours, I'll have them drive me home and then come back for me when it's done. Hiker will not be happy that I am leaving her alone again. She was so happy to see me when I got home from group today. She was jumping all over me and kissing me like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay