Monday, August 20, 2012

Where Did The Bubbles Go?

Slept a little better last night. Hiker and I did not do a morning walk because I had some housework that needed to be done and I like to do it early before it gets too hot because even with the A/C I still sweat a lot if I'm working. I also had to go up to Sam's Club to stock up on some things. Before I went into Sam's Club, I went across the street to the Wal-Mart to see if they had any automatic bubble machines for Hiker. The last time I was there, they had a bunch of bubbles and different items that went with the bubbles like giant wands and bubble guns but today, they had nothing that had to do with bubbles. I went up and down every isle in the toy department and never saw one single bottle of bubble juice. Guess I'll have to check out Toys-R-Us.

1 comment:

  1. Toys R Us, haven't seen one of those stores in a very long time. Have to go to Vegas to see one of those stores. They probably have the bubbles. Wal Mart is to busy getting ready for fall stuff I bet! Glad you slept better.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay