Sunday, November 18, 2012

A TV Kind Of Sunday

I remember a few months back, I was having trouble sleeping. I'd go to bed around 10:00 pm but could not go to sleep, then when I finally did go to sleep, I'd wake up several times during the night and then around 6:00 am I'd get up because I could not go back to sleep. Well that has changed. I now get in bed around 9:00 pm. I will turn on the TV but most of the time by 10:00 pm, I have fallen asleep and I stay asleep until Hiker wakes me up to go potty around 6:30 am. But now the problem is I go back to bed when she comes back inside and we fall back to sleep and don't get up until 8:00 am. On the days I have my dog walks with Jean, I have to set my alarm to get up earlier. Everything was wet this morning, so Hiker and I did not go right out for a walk. Instead I had breakfast, we went to get my Lotto ticket, I came home and put my linens into the washing machine, then we went for a walk. The sun was out during our walk, but then it was mostly cloudy all afternoon. I watched “Vegas” On Demand because I always fall asleep on Tuesdays before it comes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay