Thursday, November 1, 2012

What A Beautiful Day It Was

Hiker and I turned out the lights last night and went into the bedroom around 7:00 pm. I had the TV in there plus my laptop. Noticed that the kids quit walking around the streets around 9:00 pm. I was still achy from my 5 mile hike on Wednesday, mostly my right leg and right knee. I headed over to Wal-Mart this morning and then when I got home, since I still didn't fell up to taking our regular walk, I walked Hiker down to the community office to pay my land lease and then I walked her around the community a little. While at Wal-Mart, I noticed they had the little boneless turkeys on sale so I bought one for me and Hiker to have on Thanksgiving. I also picked up some baking supplies to make fudge and cookies for the holidays. Ben used to love it when I baked stuff for the holidays. He loved his sweets. I'll probably share most of what I make with my brother Keith and my friends at my grief support group. It was such a beautiful afternoon and my knee was feeling a little better, so I hooked Hiker up to her leash and off we went for a 2 mile walk. It was in the low 70's and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay