Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stayed Busy Today

I must have really been sleeping last night. I do remember I woke up around 11:30 pm thinking I heard sirens. I had been dreaming and I heard the sirens in the background and in my dream I remember going to the window to look outside. I woke up to find my TV still on and “CSI: Miami” was on and there were sirens on the TV show. I was in a deep sleep and dreaming again when Hiker woke me up at 6:15 am to go outside. The details of that dream are sketchy. Got up at 8:00 am and had breakfast, then put Hiker in the car and went to get my Lotto tickets and headed over to the post office to mail my car insurance. I like to mail envelopes that contain checks in the lobby of the main post office. I feel it will get processed faster there. When we got back home, took Hiker out for a 2 mile walk. The walk ended up taking longer than normal because I was busy taking photos of graffiti and submitting them to the city's graffiti clean-up website on my cell phone. I took 8 photos and still don't know if I captured every spot. After lunch I took a few items over to the Goodwill Collection Station. Another very warm day here for being so close to December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay