Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rainy Outside/Dizzy In My Head

Woke up at 6:30 am and let Hiker outside. It was dark and cloudy but not raining. Went back to bed and woke up around 8:15 and now it was raining. No walks for me and Hiker today. I was feeling pretty good this morning but then I went to put my clothes in the washing machine and I got a little dizzy. Decided to lie down on the sofa and I fell asleep. Woke up about an hour later and still felt a little light headed. Finally got off the sofa and made my lunch and after lunch, I felt much better. Hiker had “cabin fever” because we didn't get out for our walks. She would go outside to go potty now and then, but would come right back in because it was raining. Both of my brothers called me today. Ron called “just to talk” because it was gloomy out and he was bored. Keith called because he was working on a friends computer because it's not working and he was having trouble with it. I just sat on the sofa most of the day watching “NCIS” reruns.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling the best today and the weather doesn't sound cheerful either. Did you see the NCIS episode recently called Lost at Sea it was episode 10 series 4? The Australian baddy was played by our son in law, Bernard Curry.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay