Monday, November 5, 2012

What Happened To Fall?

Did our regular Monday dog walk/play date with Jean and her three dogs this morning. It was already getting warm and I was sorry that I had put on sweats for our walk. Went to Sam's Club and picked up a few things. When I got back home around 10:30 am it was already 85° outside. I played “hide and seek” with Hiker today, then kind of thought it was mean. She was in the front bedroom and I hid in my bedroom closet at the other end of the house and called her. She was running back and forth from one end of the house to the other for about 5 minutes. Then I heard her barking at the door that goes out to the garage. Guess she thought I went out there, so I let her find me and she was acting so excited to see me. That's when I decided it was mean to hide from her. Got up to 93° which was exactly what they said it would be today when I watched the weather on the morning news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay