Friday, November 9, 2012

Not A Bad Friday

Felt much better when I woke up this morning and I slept pretty good last night. I did not keep waking up all night like I normally do. Hiker and I had a dog walk date with Jean. It was cold and cloudy while we were out walking and when we were sitting on my patio so the dogs could play for awhile. After Jean left, Hiker and I headed over to Wal-Mart because I had to pick up a few things. I try to avoid Wal-Mart the closer it gets to the holidays. They are saying that we may get more rain later today and that the snow level may drop down to about 3000 feet. I am at about 1600 feet, but we have had a little bit of snow here now and then. Around 1:45 pm, I took Hiker out for an afternoon walk and it was beautiful outside. Blue sky with big white fluffy clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay