Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another Gray Cloudy Day

It rained all night. I had to use earplugs because it was keeping me awake. Got up around 6:00 am to let Hiker outside and it was very dark and cloudy. Went back to bed and got up around 8:00 am. By then the sun was breaking through the clouds. Took Hiker with me to get my Lotto ticket for Saturday and then took her for a walk inside our gated community. It was too muddy to take her to the park. I burned another log in the fire today. It was pretty cold for southern California. Don't know if it's because of the time of year or the weather, but I just feel like I don't want to do anything but sit on the sofa and watch TV. The sun kept peaking out off and on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay