Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cold And Cloudy

Hiker seems to be better this morning. She went outside at 6 am and she still had a little bit of soft stool, but also had some solid. I'm guessing the Pepto-Bismol worked. She never did act sick...was hungry and was playing. Jean called around 8 am to see how Hiker was doing. It was cold again when we got out of bed this morning. It drizzled a little and then the sun peeked out then it got really cloudy again. Only got up to a high of 42° here today. Stayed inside and watched TV all day. Went online and ordered some cheese from the Loleta Cheese Factory. Still have a little bit left from my last order but I'll use that up tomorrow when I make mac & cheese. Tonight I'm going to have meatloaf. Love the leftovers for sandwiches.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Hiker is better! It's been really cold here. I don't like it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay