Thursday, December 6, 2012

Relaxing Day

Got up, had breakfast and then went grocery shopping. When I got home, I took Hiker out for a morning walk. The sun was so bright. Was pretty much “do nothing” day after that. Thought I'd relax today because I've been busy most of the week and tomorrow I'm meeting my Lockheed retired girlfriends for lunch. I'm thinking this weekend I am going to do some baking of Christmas cookies and make some fudge so I can take it to my group on Tuesday. I took Hiker for a short late afternoon walk and it was starting to get windy. They are saying we are supposed to have a very windy weekend. I also noticed that there are leaves all over my front yard and I don't even have a tree in my front yard. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day, Kay! Glad you had some beautiful sunshine... it's been cold and dreary here all week.
    Sounds like you have someone else's leaves in your yard... wonder if they want them back? *haha*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay