Monday, December 17, 2012

Nice Lunch With Friends

Had trouble going to sleep last night. For some reason, I just tossed and turned. Finally took a sleep aid around 1:15 am and fell asleep. It rained again last night and when I got up to let Hiker outside, it was very cloudy and wet. Had a dog-walking date with Jean but called her around 6:30 am and we both agreed that it was too cloudy and too wet to take the dogs out. One of her dogs (Charlie) is a King Charles Spaniel and he gets really wet and muddy. I went back to bed and slept until 8:00. Hiker kept looking at me and then the door as if she was asking why we were not going on our walk with Jean. My good friends, Karren and Wally Meggitt came down from the Antelope Valley and the 3 of us went to lunch at Cathy's Deli in Newhall, CA. Was nice to see them. I only get to see them maybe 3 or 4 times a year. We used to get together more when Ben was alive and even went on a couple of vacations together. Hiker really likes Wally. She seems to take to men more. I guess it's because they want to play with her. Was very dark and cloudy here all day. Only got up to 55° which is “cold” for southern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay