Monday, December 10, 2012

I Hate It When Things Quit Working

I don't know what was wrong with me the second half of yesterday, but I could not stay awake. As I mentioned in yesterday's email blog, after I took Hiker out for an afternoon walk, I came home and fell asleep on the sofa, which is strange for me because I have never been a napper. I slept for about an hour and even after I woke up, I was still feeling very sleepy. I dozed off and on for awhile until I finally got up and fed Hiker and made my dinner. After dinner, I went in and took a shower to try to wake up, but it did not help. I finally went to be just before 8:00 pm and feel right to sleep. I remember having very strange dreams all night, but don't remember what they were about. Got up and went for a dog walk with Jean this morning. It was pretty chilly outside at 7:30 in the morning. I went up to Sam's Club this morning to pick up some things and when I got home, I was using my Food Saver Sealer to package some things I wanted to freeze and my sealer started acting up and I was afraid it was going to stop working. Ben and I bought it several years ago. It was the second one we had and I have noticed that they only last about 7 or 8 years. Anyway, I had a 20% off coupon for Bed, Bath & Beyond so I went up there and bought a new sealer. I saved $30 with the coupon. Ben and I used to say that those Food Saver Sealers were the best things we ever bought. I use it all the time. I guess Facebook was down this after. I could not get on it on my computers, my iPad or my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay