Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dreary Day

Got up, had breakfast and then put Hiker in the car to go over to Wal-Mart. Had to get there before it got crowded. Came home and put my purchases away then we headed over to the bank because I needed to cash a few checks. When we got back, started out for a walk within our gated community. It started to rain while we were out. I had my umbrella with me and I pushed the button to open it and it scared Hiker and she “screamed”. She does that when something frightens her which all the more makes me believe that someone was mean to her when she was a puppy. Came back home and decided to settle down on the sofa and watch TV. Perfect day for it with this kind of weather. Hiker and I had a nice fire in the fireplace and just relaxed all day as it stayed dark and cloudy and a bit chilly. Didn't get much rain, but they are saying we might get some tomorrow and that the snow level will drop to about 3000 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay