Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hang Out At Home Saturday

Not as cold this morning when we got up. It was about 30° at 7:00 am. Had to wait for the gardener to come before we could head out to do anything because I need to let the gardener into my backyard through the garage. So we sat around while I did a load of laundry and we played with Hiker. After the gardener was here, we headed over to Der Wienerschnitzel for lunch and then stopped by the Goodwill store and Big Lots. It was getting pretty dark and gray so we decided to stay in and watch some TV. Not much on TV on the weekends anymore. Since Keith won't be here for Christmas, I am making us a “Christmas dinner” tonight. Having baked ham and my cheesy potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay