Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My New Yard Decor

It was really cold this morning when Hiker and I got up. We went for a dog walk with Jean and her three dogs plus a dog she is boarding for a few days. After the walk, Hiker and I headed over to Stater Brothers so I could pick up a few things I needed for when Keith is here. A couple of years ago, my brother Ron had given me a bird bath that he no longer wanted. I put it on my patio but because it sat in the direct sun, it started to rust away. I needed to put something in the spot where the bird bath was. I had received a $100 Amazon gift card for doing online surveys, so I looked on Amazon and found a 39” tall solar lighthouse. I ordered it on December 16th and it arrived on the evening of December 18th. I spent some time this morning setting it up in the backyard. Also had to do a little housework before Keith gets here tomorrow. It was cold here all day.


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. Fun when it lights at night! I remember going to Stater Bros.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay