Friday, December 14, 2012

Very Cold For SoCal

It was very cold when I got up at 6:15 am to let Hiker outside this morning. It was 32° and there was ice on all of the houses. Went for a dog walk with Jean. Had to bundle up to stay warm. We “SoCal Gals” are not used to cold weather (LOL). We only got up to 48°. I was born and raised in Southern California and I have seen snow and cold weather now and then, but I know our “cold” weather is nothing compared to what many of you have. Tonight is the community Christmas party at our club house. I'm a little nervous about °going since I will only know a couple of people there. I've never left Hiker home alone at night, so I hope she will be OK. Guess there was a pretty good sized earthquake off the coast from us last night, but I didn't feel a thing. So sad about the school shooting in Connecticut this morning. Why are there people in this world who do things like that? Always seems like terrible things happen close to Christmas. Was cloudy and gray most of the day so Hiker and I stayed inside where it was warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay