Sunday, December 30, 2012

Normal Sunday

It was 25° when Hiker went out the first time this morning. We jumped right back into the warm bed for awhile. Got up and had breakfast then we headed over to the Home Depot because I wanted to buy some more Duraflame Logs. I use them because it is easier to clean out the fireplace since they burn completely up. Regular wood does not burn all the way and you end up with chunks of unburned wood. At first I thought the store was all out of the Duraflame Logs. I asked if they had any and they told me the were up by the “self checkout”. They only had 3 boxes left. Came home and decided to take Hiker out for a short walk. It was on still only 41°, so we just walked about a mile around the streets of my community. I really need to lose some weight. I noticed that I get winded walking up the hills. I noticed that “The Majestic” was on TV so I started watching it. It was hard for me to do because the movie was filmed in Ferndale, CA, Ben's and my favorite vacation place and seeing the town brought back memories of Ben and I being there. The sun was out this morning when Hiker and I were walking but around 11:45 it started getting cloudy, dark and windy. The temperature dropped from 50° down to 42° and it started to rain. At 2:00 the sun came out again but it stayed cold.

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you have Hiker to keep you company. Walking is my favorite form of exercise. Helps one to think. Wishing you health and happiness, peace and love in the new year. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay