Sunday, August 23, 2015

Another Lazy Sunday

Today turned out to be a “lazy” day for me and Hiker. She did not wake me up around 6 am as she usually does. I woke up on my own and looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 6:30 and realized that I needed to let her outside to go potty.
She came back in and we got back into bed so I could watch “CBS Sunday Morning”. It was over at 8 am, so we got up, fed Hiker and had some breakfast.
Took the sheets off my bed and put them in the washing machine with my towels and the sat down to check my email. Hiker went outside to lay in the sun while I did that.
Around 10 am I thought we should go out for a walk. I went out back to get Hiker, but she didn’t want to come. She was enjoying lying on the grass in the shade of the fence. I convinced her to put on her harness, collar and leash and then I thought maybe I’d better check the pavement to see how hot it was. Well turns out, it was already too hot for her to walk on without burning her little feet, so needless to say, we did not go on that walk.
Took her harness, collar and leash off and told her that I’d better do my vacuuming, so she wanted to go outside again as she does not like the vacuum cleaner.
Finished that and then noticed the dryer was done, so pulled the sheets and towels out and took them into the bedroom. Folded the towels and proceeded to make my bed. I hate making the bed alone. It was so much easier when Ben was alive. He would always help me make the bed and we got to where we could do it in less than 5 minutes. Takes me about 15 minutes to do it by myself.
Had noticed earlier that I had a bunch of online survey emails so I sat down and did all of the ones that had not closed already. I don’t make very much money from those surveys, but now and then I get some free samples to try out.
Caught up with “Zoo” on the On Demand Channel. I never see it the night it is on because I watch “Rizzoli & Isles” that night.
Decided to give myself a haircut. Trimmed my hair a couple of weeks ago, but it grows so fast.
Was back up 100° today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay