Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Nice Lunch With Group Girls

Up around 7 am. Had breakfast and then I headed over to Stater Brothers to do my grocery shopping. Seems like every time I go now I spend a little more each time.
Started getting warm quick today. Was already 92° at 11 am.
Went over to Rattler’s BBQ at noon to meet up with the girls from the grief group. The restaurant is always crowded. There were 6 of us today. Had fun as usual.
When we came out of the restaurant, it felt very hot. Checked my weather station when I got home and it was 101° at 2 pm. I’ve heard that the hottest day this week will be Thursday. Figures. That’s the day my friend Robyn is taking me to the Huntington Library.
It was too hot for Hiker to walk up to the mailbox with me, so I made her stay in the house. Would not want to burn her little paw pads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay