Sunday, August 2, 2015

Just Another Sunday

We got up at 7 am this morning and immediately headed out for a 2 mile morning walk. It was nice a cool while we were out. Several people were out walking dogs, biking and jogging.
Had some breakfast when we got home then I did some things around the house. Changed the sheets on my bed and I keep some of Hiker’s kibble in a small tube in my laundry room, so I filled that up. I’ll have to vacuum later.
I noticed that since I installed Windows 10 on my 3 laptops that I had to rejoin my home group on all of them so that I can share photos and files between all 3 of them. So I did that.
Thought I was going to have a problem with the toilet in my master bathroom this morning. I flushed it and it started to back up. I immediately shut the water valve off and grabbed the plunger and used it and it seems to have taken care of the problem. Hope it was just some stuck toilet paper and that it’s made its way through the pipes.
Looking forward to a busy week coming up. Monday and Friday are pretty normal, just my dog walk with Jean. Tuesday I’ll do my grocery shopping before I meet the group girls at Rattler’s BBQ for lunch.
Wednesday I’m meeting a few of my retired Lockheed girlfriends at Round Table Pizza for lunch. These are the girls that I’ve known for 40 years. We worked together and are like family.
Thursday, my friend Robyn is taking me to the Huntington Library as her guest. I’ve never been there so this will be a treat. She told me I thought I’d enjoy it because they have beautiful gardens that I can photograph, so be prepared to see some pictures later in the week. If you’d like info on the Huntington, you can find it at

The Huntington Library

I watched “Wild” on Time Warner On Demand this afternoon. Good movie. Reese Witherspoon looked like a little girl in this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay