Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunny, Breezy, Sunday

Stayed in bed a little longer today, but didn’t get any extra sleep.
When Hiker and I got up and I got dressed, she and I headed out for a morning walk down through Discovery Park and along the dry river bed. Another nice, cool morning here. We’ve been having a light marine layer every morning, so that has been cooling it down some. But they say by the middle of the coming week, we might be back up into the triple digits again.
This coming week won’t be as busy for me as last week was, although my neighbor Jean and I are going up to the Ventura County Fair on Tuesday. Tuesday is Senior’s Day, so we get in free.

Other than the morning walk and me washing my sheets, Hiker and I were pretty laid back and lazy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay